Adaptive maieutic accompaniment has always been at the core of the Betterfly approach.
Why would you choose maieutic accompaniment over another type of coaching? The two main schools of coaching that you will find at present are NLP-based (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) or TA-based (Transactional Analysis) coaching. Our adaptive maieutic accompaniment differentiates from these traditional approaches in the following ways:
- All modules are based on a nine-month time period, from the conception of your project to its birth.
- The approach is adapted to the client and driven by his or her own rhythm, personality and learning style, not those of the coach
- The frequency of contact with the coach reduces greatly as the module’s end draws near – to enable the client to develop independence, rather than creating a dependency on the coach.
- The self-development tools used are shaped and evolve according to the client’s real needs, rather than following a fixed program.
- The client integrates the approach sufficiently to be able to apply it to themselves (self-accompaniment) for any future coaching needs.